Music

  • David Bowie
  • Black Veil Brides
  • Motionless in White
  • Blaqk Audio
  • Aiden
  • William Control
  • Jeffree Star
  • AFI

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Who am I to turn your head?
I only walk to please my own.
Who are you to scream at me?
I only chase white rabbits.

Only I can determine my fate.
Only I can destroy myself.
Please me with your presence mere
Because really how long can we be here?

Talk to me of things surreal
Speak of nothing that is real.
I lie in wait for gems to shine
But when they appear there is no sign:

Of love or hatred
Only wishes dulled and dead.
Of truth or evasion
Simply fear and dread.

I do not understand fear of death
Only pain and nonexistence.
Show me the wounds you bear
And I’ll disintegrate them into air.

I miss your passion, strong and thorough,
Your eyes full of fiery wit.
They always pierce me, leave me speechless,
Understand why you’ve been bit.

I do not hold this pain for me.
I never cling to those insincere
But please for my sake smile away
Because your apathy turns my hair gray.

<one of the many untitled. i write mainly on whim, because it literally means nothing if it's forced. although i will say deliberation in the form of topics and themes is great. i mean force as if you were in class and it was required and there was an aversion towards it>

No comments:

Post a Comment