Music

  • David Bowie
  • Black Veil Brides
  • Motionless in White
  • Blaqk Audio
  • Aiden
  • William Control
  • Jeffree Star
  • AFI

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Struck

There are ravens in the sky
They obscure the light from coming
But they cannot feel its warmth.
So they drop like stones
From my sheer will
Like rain they fall
Into mist they become,
Disintegrate, evaporate
Crawl back to where they've come.
They slither as snakes do
They hiss and burn;
A chronic disease.
I close my eyes and shudder.
I forget the lies
I dream the faultless memories.
I wonder what I’ve become.
I expect there to be none.
My eyes flutter, open wide.
They stare into nothing
Because this is my world
I create this torment
This everlasting pleasure,
This love-pervading world.
You may not feel my pain
But I can feel yours
And you carelessly live your life
According to their rules.
You suffer needlessly.
You close your eyes only to see black.
But I am waiting for the darkness.
It longs for me as I do it.
I crave the molten sunshine bid me closer.
It sings a song seraphic
Only resounding in mine ears.
I fling myself forward, downward, onward.
I close my eyes and
Here I come.

<Hm, I quite like coming up with names after the fact. Wrote this because re-watching The Matrix for the second time since I watched in it theaters gave me such chills that I was blissing out and going numb for the next few hours. Dedicated to Sabrina Schroeck for being my muse <3 >

No comments:

Post a Comment