Music

  • David Bowie
  • Black Veil Brides
  • Motionless in White
  • Blaqk Audio
  • Aiden
  • William Control
  • Jeffree Star
  • AFI

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

8/30/10

I looked ahead furtively
I saw no dark hall
But a lit entryway that dimmed
As I stepped back.
I ran back into shadow
Eyes burning from torchlight.
I crouched and hid in a corner
Afraid to see myself,
My lonely, broken heart
Still beating intensely on my sleeve.
I stared at the cold floor
Warming itself from me
Unapologetic and free
From decision.
I try to stand but fail
As my knees creak from disuse.
I walk slowly, nursing my joints
As I shield my eyes from the illumination.
I temper myself to the immense
Excitement in the atmosphere.

<Screw making up titles. I'm not going to make up shit titles just for it's sake. It's nonsense.>

No comments:

Post a Comment