Music

  • David Bowie
  • Black Veil Brides
  • Motionless in White
  • Blaqk Audio
  • Aiden
  • William Control
  • Jeffree Star
  • AFI

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Uncalled For

I’m so alive in this stagnant moment
I stare straight into the moon
Of which has been obscured by storm clouds
You gaze at me through reddened eyes.
I’ll always wish for peace and energy
Love and ardent misery
Take me away from here
Wake me up from this unreal chase
Because all I want is your lips on mine
Touching mine, warming me.
Electric current revive me
Because how long have I been dead for,
How long have I held my breath?
My rejected heart hath so long awaited
Your so-long fated arrival.
Soon may I breathe sweet air again
Soon may I see fire again.
Simple color in the trees and grass.
Simple pleasure in progression.

<Was listening to AFI interviews. I wrote down "uncalled for" because I'm the type of person to note any sort of idioms, phrases, vocabulary. And I just wrote this because I was listening to "Moment" by Aiden. I have much love for AFI and William Francis!>

No comments:

Post a Comment